Firefighter injured battling Camden house fire
CAMDEN, N.J. - November 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A firefighter suffered minor injuries while battling a fast moving house fire in Camden.
Fire raced down the 800 block of Pine Street just after 2:30 a.m. damaging three homes, two of them occupied.
Firefighters were able to bring the blaze under control within an hour.
One firefighter suffered a hand injury and was hospitalized for treatment.
The Red Cross is offering help to displaced residents, and their pets.
Investigators are still trying to figure out what sparked the flames.
fire, camden news, new jersey news, local/state
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 49 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead 46 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 50 min ago
- South Jersey business burglar caught on camera 48 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station 44 min ago
- Officials: Valentine's Day pileup on Pa. Turnpike exposed gaps 2 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures