Motorcyclist critically injured in Delaware crash
MIDDLETOWN, Del. - November 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist was hospitalized in critical condition after a crash in Middletown, Delaware.
It happened shortly after 2:00 p.m. Sunday at Cedar Lane Road and Boyd's Corner Road.
Police say 60-year-old Gary Brounce was on his motorcycle heading north of Cedar Lane Road.
An initial investigation revealed that Brounce drifted off the road and when he tried to correct himself, he lost control and crashed. The victim was taken to Christiana Hospital in critical condition.
The crash remains under investigation.
delaware news, new castle county news, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police