Motorcyclist critically injured in Delaware crash
MIDDLETOWN, Del. - November 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist was hospitalized in critical condition after a crash in Middletown, Delaware.
It happened shortly after 2:00 p.m. Sunday at Cedar Lane Road and Boyd's Corner Road.
Police say 60-year-old Gary Brounce was on his motorcycle heading north of Cedar Lane Road.
An initial investigation revealed that Brounce drifted off the road and when he tried to correct himself, he lost control and crashed. The victim was taken to Christiana Hospital in critical condition.
The crash remains under investigation.
delaware news, new castle county news, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police