2 injured in 2-vehicle crash in Port Richmond
PHILADELPHIA - November 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say two people were injured in a two vehicle crash in the city's Port Richmond section Tuesday morning.
The accident happened near a produce store around 5:30 a.m. at the intersection of Aramingo Avenue and East Allegheny Avenue.
According to police, one car went up onto the sidewalk plowing into the produce stand along with several Christmas trees and pumpkins.
Medics rushed the two injured people to Temple University Hospital.
No word yet on what caused the two cars to collide.
Police were detouring traffic away from the area.
Motorists should expect delays.
accident, port richmond news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 44 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup 39 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course 31 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 35 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 24 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
26 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
44 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
41 min ago