Pedestrian struck exiting school bus in West Philadelphia
WEST PHILADELPHIA - November 19, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle after getting off a school bus in West Philadelphia Tuesday evening.
The accident happened around 5:20 p.m. along the 5100 block of Spruce Street.
Initial reports indicate that someone exited the school bus when they were hit by a passing car.
The victim's injuries, according to investigators, are non-life threatening.
There is no word on the victim's age or identity at this time.
west philadelphia news, philadelphia news, pedestrian struck, accident, school bus, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 56 min ago
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Video: Dad ditches son's stroller to catch baseball
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos