3 injured in ambulance crash in East Norriton, Pa.
EAST NORRITON, Pa.- November 20, 2013 (WPVI) -- Three people were injured when an ambulance collided with a pickup truck in East Norriton, Pennsylvania Tuesday night.
The accident happened around 11:30 p.m. at the intersection of New Hope Street and East Johnson Highway.
Officials say the ambulance was transporting a patient when it collided with the truck.
The collision sent the pickup truck into a utility pole.
The patient was injured along with two other people.
All the injuries were said to be non-life-threatening.
Police are trying to determine what caused the crash.
accident, east norriton news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 56 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours 52 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for...
52 min ago