Man shot, wounded in Kensington
KENSINGTON - November 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are investigating a shooting in Kensington.
Officers arrived in the 3100 block of Reach Street before 8:00 a.m.
They found a man shot at least once.
Medics took him to Temple University Hospital.
There was no immediate word on his condition, or what may have led to the shooting.
philadelphia news, shooting, kensington news, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes 14 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living 53 min ago
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 8 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police