Man stabbed multiple times in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - November 21, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a stabbing in South Philadelphia.
It happened just before 10:00 p.m. Thursday in the 600 block of South 12th Street.
Police say a man in his 50's was stabbed multiple times inside a residence.
He was taken to Jefferson University Hospital with serious injuries.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia news, south philadelphia news, stabbing, local/state
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 13 min ago
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 25 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Officials: Feb. pileup on Pa. Turnpike exposed gaps 10 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course 30 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
25 min ago