Police investigate shooting in Frankford, victim critical
PHILADELPHIA - November 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in the Frankford section of Philadelphia that left a man critically wounded Friday night.
The shooting happened in the 4200 block of Tackawanna Street around 11:30 p.m.
The man was rushed to Temple University Hospital with a gunshot wound to the back. He is listed in critical condition.
The shooter remains on the loose.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, frankford news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police