1 dead, 1 injured in two separate shootings in Allentown
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - November 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Allentown Police are investigating two separate overnight shootings that left one man dead and another wounded.
The first shooting occurred around 1:30 a.m. in the 400 block of Green Street.
Police say 33-year-old Kareem Grant of Allentown was shot and killed at that location.
The second shooting at 12th and Linden Streets where police say the victim got into an argument with another man at a gas station.
Police say the suspect shot at the victim as he was driving away, wounding him.
The victim drove himself to Lehigh Valley Hospital with non-life threating injuries.
So far there have been no arrest in either shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Allentown Police.
shooting, homicide, allentown news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 26 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 49 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos