1 dead, 1 injured in two separate shootings in Allentown
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - November 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Allentown Police are investigating two separate overnight shootings that left one man dead and another wounded.
The first shooting occurred around 1:30 a.m. in the 400 block of Green Street.
Police say 33-year-old Kareem Grant of Allentown was shot and killed at that location.
The second shooting at 12th and Linden Streets where police say the victim got into an argument with another man at a gas station.
Police say the suspect shot at the victim as he was driving away, wounding him.
The victim drove himself to Lehigh Valley Hospital with non-life threating injuries.
So far there have been no arrest in either shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Allentown Police.
shooting, homicide, allentown news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911 50 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos