1 dead, 1 injured in two separate shootings in Allentown
ALLENTOWN, Pa. - November 23, 2013 (WPVI) -- Allentown Police are investigating two separate overnight shootings that left one man dead and another wounded.
The first shooting occurred around 1:30 a.m. in the 400 block of Green Street.
Police say 33-year-old Kareem Grant of Allentown was shot and killed at that location.
The second shooting at 12th and Linden Streets where police say the victim got into an argument with another man at a gas station.
Police say the suspect shot at the victim as he was driving away, wounding him.
The victim drove himself to Lehigh Valley Hospital with non-life threating injuries.
So far there have been no arrest in either shooting.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Allentown Police.
shooting, homicide, allentown news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Montco DA: Drug ring targeted schools; 8 arrested 17 min ago
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd 50 min ago
- Woman's body found in Pa. excavation storage site 15 min ago
- Medical chopper called to crash on Route 55 43 min ago
- Jogger helps rescue man from Schuylkill River
- Photos: Pictures from NJ skydiving accident
- Boston Marathon begins under tight security 1 min ago
- SKorean president: Ferry crew actions 'murderous' 24 min ago
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
50 min ago