Firefighter, civilian injured in Bustleton house fire
BUSTLETON - November 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- A firefighter and a civilian suffered minor injuries after a fire in the city's Bustleton section
It happened around 7:15 p.m. Sunday on the 9000 block of Pine Road.
Flames poured from single family home and a second alarm was struck after an hour.
A firefighter and a civilian victim were both taken to Jeanes Hospital for treatment of minor injuries.
The blaze was brought under control by 9:30 p.m.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
philadelphia news, fire, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases