Gunman robs Wawa store in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - November 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the armed masked man who robbed a Wawa store in Northeast Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened just before 3:30 a.m. at the Wawa located on the 6400 block of Bustleton Avenue.
A man wearing a ski mask and carrying a weapon entered the store, police say.
He then made off with an unknown amount of cash and fled the store towards Hellerman Street.
No one was hurt during the robbery.
Police are checking surveillance cameras.
robbery, wawa, northeast philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos