Gunman robs Wawa store in Northeast Philadelphia
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - November 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the armed masked man who robbed a Wawa store in Northeast Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened just before 3:30 a.m. at the Wawa located on the 6400 block of Bustleton Avenue.
A man wearing a ski mask and carrying a weapon entered the store, police say.
He then made off with an unknown amount of cash and fled the store towards Hellerman Street.
No one was hurt during the robbery.
Police are checking surveillance cameras.
robbery, wawa, northeast philadelphia news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose