Fast-moving fire guts Upper Merion house
UPPER MERION, Pa. - November 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire has gutted a house in Upper Merion, Pennsylvania early Tuesday morning.
The blaze broke out just before 1:30 a.m. on the 200 block of South Gulph Road.
Police on patrol spotted smoke and fire coming from the residence.
They assisted 3 people out of the house with no injuries.
Firefighters focused on the rear of the house where the flames had spread to the roof and attic.
The fire was placed under control within a half hour.
The Fire Marshal is investigating the cause of the blaze.
fire, montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 39 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident 15 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Vietnam says it may have found missing...
39 min ago