Man, woman steal iPhone, cash in South Philadelphia home invasion
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - November 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a home invasion in South Philadelphia Tuesday night.
The incident occurred around 8:30 p.m. along the 2500 block of Jessup Street.
Police say a man and a woman, both wearing ski masks, forced their way into a home.
The two got away with an iPhone and up to $12,000 in cash.
No injuries were reported.
philadelphia news, south philadelphia news, home invasion, theft, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 24 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 40 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Finally, a nice weekend!
26 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos