Child pornography arrest in Honey Brook, Chester County
HONEY BROOK, Pa. - November 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Chester County man is behind bars, charged with possessing and distributing child pornography.
Robert Ray Horsch, 27, of Comanche Lane in Honey Brook, was arrested following an undercover investigation by the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Child Predator Section.
Prosecutors say the 2-month investigation traced numerous images of children engaged in "extremely sexually graphic acts and poses" back to Horsch.
Agents seized 3 computers and an external hard drive from Horsch's home. They found explicit images on the external drive.
Horsch is charged with two felony counts of sexual abuse of children for distributing child pornography, 10 counts of felony sexual abuse of children for possessing child pornography and one felony count of criminal use of a communication facility.
He's being held at Chester County Prison in lieu of $75,000 bail.
pennsylvania news, child porn, chester county news, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 12 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
12 min ago