$1,000 reward offered for Burlington Co. bank robbery suspect
BURLINGTON CO., N.J. - December 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Burlington County are asking for the public's help identifying a suspect wanted in several bank robberies.
Police released a surveillance photo of the man they believe is responsible for at least three bank robberies in Delran, Mount Laurel and Willingboro last month.
Police say the man indicated to the teller he had a gun and demanded money in each case.
There is a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction of the suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Burlington County Central Communications at (609) 267-8300.
bank robbery, burlington county news, new jersey news, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 4 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad