Darby Township fire under investigation
DARBY TWP., Pa. - November 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities believe an electrical problem caused a fire in Darby Township Wednesday night.
The fire broke out around 8:00 p.m. on the 1400 block of Clifton Avenue.
Police were first on the scene and found fire coming from the roof of the building.
When the fire department arrived, they quickly got the blaze under control.
Six people have been displaced from their home because of the fire
No injuries have been reported.
The fire occurred near Monday's blaze on the 1500 block of Roosevelt Drive.
pennsylvania news, delaware county news, darby news, fire, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 31 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police