Darby Township fire under investigation
DARBY TWP., Pa. - November 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities believe an electrical problem caused a fire in Darby Township Wednesday night.
The fire broke out around 8:00 p.m. on the 1400 block of Clifton Avenue.
Police were first on the scene and found fire coming from the roof of the building.
When the fire department arrived, they quickly got the blaze under control.
Six people have been displaced from their home because of the fire
No injuries have been reported.
The fire occurred near Monday's blaze on the 1500 block of Roosevelt Drive.
pennsylvania news, delaware county news, darby news, fire, local/state
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 53 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 2 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden 30 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 3 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 54 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
57 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos