Man gets 8 years for dealing in child porn
WILMINGTON, Del. - November 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- The Delaware Attorney General's Office say a Magnolia man has been sentenced to eight years in prison for dealing in child pornography.
Fifty-year-old James Davis was sentenced Wednesday in Kent County Superior Court. He had pleaded guilty in September to four counts of dealing in child pornography.
Authorities say an investigation showed that Davis had a collection of more than 1,000 images of child pornography on his computers and other digital media.
wilmington news, delaware news, child porn, sentencing, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 23 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball