Fire damages home in Talleyville, Delaware
TALLEYVILLE, Del. - November 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Castle County officials are trying to determine the cause of a blaze that damaged a home Thursday night in Talleyville.
Flames broke out just after 9:30 p.m. inside a three story house in the unit block of Pembrey Place.
Heavy fire was showing from the rear of the home when firefighters arrived.
It took about a half hour to bring the blaze under control.
No one was injured.
new castle county news, delaware news, fire, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 31 min ago
- Milder Monday 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 31 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 31 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 3 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 31 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
31 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
31 min ago
- Kevin Grow suits up with Harlem Globetrotters
9 min ago
- Milder Monday
1 min ago