Water main break near Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
UNIVERSITY CITY - November 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews were called to the scene of a water main break near Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
It happened around 12:00 Friday afternoon on the 3400 block of Civic Center Boulevard in University City.
The break temporarily impacted a portion of CHOP.
Philadelphia Water Department crews have shut off the water and plan to continue working until midnight.
The break has left traffic getting by in only one lane.
philadelphia news, university city, water main break, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 12 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 25 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 22 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 9 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
23 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
9 min ago