Water main break near Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
UNIVERSITY CITY - November 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews were called to the scene of a water main break near Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
It happened around 12:00 Friday afternoon on the 3400 block of Civic Center Boulevard in University City.
The break temporarily impacted a portion of CHOP.
Philadelphia Water Department crews have shut off the water and plan to continue working until midnight.
The break has left traffic getting by in only one lane.
philadelphia news, university city, water main break, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases