2 residents displaced in Logan fire
LOGAN - November 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire officials are investigating a blaze that left two people displaced in the Logan section of the city.
The flames broke out around 7:00 p.m. Friday on the 1500 block of West Wingohocking Street.
Heavy fire was reported upon arrival but was quickly brought under control.
The first floor of the building contained a store and there were apartments on the second floor.
No injuries were reported but two people were left displaced. There was also damage to the building.
The cause for the fire is still unknown.
philadelphia news, logan news, fire, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92 44 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos