1 dead, 1 wounded in Camden shooting
CAMDEN, N.J. - November 30, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Camden County are investigating a double shooting that left one man dead and another injured Friday night.
It happened at the Ablett Village Housing Complex on East State Street just after 11:30 p.m.
Police say one of the men was shot in the chest. He was rushed to Cooper Trauma Center where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
The other man was taken to the hospital with a gunshot wound to the leg. He is listed in stable condition.
There is no word on what sparked the shooting. So far no arrest have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden County Police.
shooting, homicide, camden county news, new jersey news, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 40 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower