Fire damages property at Pleasantville High School
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. - December 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Flames broke out inside of two trailers at Pleasantville High School in Atlantic County.
It happened around 4:00 Sunday evening on the 600 block of Martin Terrace.
Officials say the fire wasn't inside the school building but was contained to two trailers behind the school.
The school had recently obtained the trailers but they were not yet in use.
No one was injured but the mobile classroom sustained damage.
The fire was brought under control by about 5:30 p.m.
No word on a possible cause.
new jersey news, atlantic county news, fire, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif. 44 min ago
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases