Victim critical after Wilmington stabbing
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a stabbing in Wilmington that critically injured one person.
It happened shortly after 8:00 p.m. Sunday near 25th and Market streets.
Once there police found a man, believed to be in his 40s, with a stab wound to the neck.
The circumstances that led up to the stabbing are unclear.
The victim was taken to Christiana Hospital in critical condition.
So far no arrests have been made.
delaware news, wilmington news, stabbing, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 37 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apts.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry 2 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
37 min ago