Several people sickened from carbon monoxide in Rhawnhurst home
PHILADELPHIA - December 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say several people were sickened from carbon monoxide in a home in the city's Rhawhurst section early Monday morning.
The incident was reported around 4:00 a.m. inside a home in the 2000 block of Lansing Street.
Several people felt ill and went to the hospital as a precaution.
One neighbors home was evacuated for a short time.
There is no word on what caused the high levels of fumes.
PGW crews were called to the scene to assess the situation.
carbon monoxide, philadelphia news, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police