Several people sickened from carbon monoxide in Rhawnhurst home
PHILADELPHIA - December 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials say several people were sickened from carbon monoxide in a home in the city's Rhawhurst section early Monday morning.
The incident was reported around 4:00 a.m. inside a home in the 2000 block of Lansing Street.
Several people felt ill and went to the hospital as a precaution.
One neighbors home was evacuated for a short time.
There is no word on what caused the high levels of fumes.
PGW crews were called to the scene to assess the situation.
carbon monoxide, philadelphia news, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing 48 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts 56 min ago
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still...
48 min ago