Search continues for missing Lower Macungie woman
LOWER MACUNGIE TWP., Pa. - December 2, 2013 (WPVI) -- The search continues for a Lehigh County woman who has been missing for more than a week.
Holly Grim, 41, left her home in Lower Macungie Township between 6:30 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. on Friday, November 22nd.
She hasn't been heard from since.
Her family members wonder if she was taken against her will, telling WFMZ-TV that Grim's cigarettes were left behind, her glasses were on the floor and her back door was left open.
Furthermore, they said, she would not leave without contacting her 16-year-old son.
Her mother, Jeanette Grim, said the holidays are on hold until Holly comes home.
"Thursday was just another day by the phone. We'll be thankful when she comes home," Jeanette Grim said.
Grim is described as a white female, approximately 5'3" tall, weighing about 100 pounds. She has brown hair and brown eyes. If you have any information please call the State Police at (610) 706-0613.
pennsylvania news, lehigh county news, missing person, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 38 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 8 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
38 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos