Man drives to Atlantic City hospital after being shot in face
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - December 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a New Jersey man drove himself to the hospital after being shot in his face.
But details of the shooting remain a mystery.
Atlantic City Police say 30-year-old Charlie Hvasta collapsed in the driveway of AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center's Atlantic City campus after 11 p.m. Sunday and was treated for a wound to his cheek.
But police tell The Press of Atlantic City that the North Bergen man has not been forthcoming about how he was wounded.
There were no reports of shots being fired in Atlantic City Sunday night.
Information from: The Press of Atlantic City (N.J.)
new jersey news, atlantic city news, shooting, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 58 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 28 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run 59 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
28 min ago
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
58 min ago