Man wounded in Kensington shooting
PHILADELPHIA - December 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a man was wounded in a shooting in the city's Kensington section Tuesday night.
The incident happened around 10:00 p.m. near 2nd and Norris Street.
The victim is in his 30's and was shot in the hip and taken to Temple Hospital.
There is no word on his condition.
Police are searching the area for answers.
shooting, kensington news, philadelphia news, local/state
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting 20 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mom of tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
20 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos