Police cruiser involved in Tacony crash
TACONY - December 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Philadelphia police cruiser was involved in a crash on Wednesday morning in the Tacony section.
The crash happened around 7:10 a.m. at the intersection of Torresdale and Cottman avenues.
The officer suffered minor injuries.
A driver in another car involved was being checked out at the scene.
Traffic was being detoured around the intersection.
There was no immediate word as to the cause of the crash.
philadelphia news, tacony, accident, police, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 21 min ago
- Windy and cold today 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images 7 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs 12 min ago
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- 2 struck, killed at SXSW festival in Texas
2 min ago