Man struck by SEPTA bus in Wynnefield Heights
WYNNEFIELD HEIGHTS - December 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man is hospitalized after being struck by a SEPTA bus in Philadelphia's Wynnefield Heights section.
The accident happened around 4:15 p.m. Wednesday along Conshohocken Avenue at Cranston Road.
The victim, believed to be in his late teens or early 20's, was transported by paramedics to Temple University Hospital for treatment. He was deemed a trauma alert with stable vital signs.
The victim's identity has not been released.
wynnefield heights news, philadelphia news, SEPTA, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 8 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County 11 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 4 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 6 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
2 min ago
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing...
8 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun...
6 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
11 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos