More cases dismissed involving former Philadelphia officer
PHILADELPHIA - December 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- A dozen more cases involving a former Philadelphia narcotics officer are being dismissed by the district attorney.
A judge had already overturned 53 convictions based on testimony from Jeffrey Walker.
Walker was arrested in May. An FBI sting allegedly caught him plotting to rip off drug dealers.
Prosecutors continue to investigate Walker's involvement in other drug cases.
Pending the investigtion, it could lead to more of those cases being dismissed.
philadelphia news, police, drugs, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate 45 min ago
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance...
45 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos