Body found in Logan tire fire
LOGAN - December 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police and the city fire marshal are trying to solve a suspicious death in Logan.
Firefighters were called out to the 4700 block of Marshall Street just after 4:00 p.m. Sunday for a car fire.
Once on the scene, firefighters observed a second fire in another pile of tires about 25 feet away.
Crews extinguished both fires and discovered a body under the tires.
The body is believed to be that of a male but officials have not released an identity.
philadelphia news, logan news, fire, body found, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos