Body found in Logan tire fire
LOGAN - December 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police and the city fire marshal are trying to solve a suspicious death in Logan.
Firefighters were called out to the 4700 block of Marshall Street just after 4:00 p.m. Sunday for a car fire.
Once on the scene, firefighters observed a second fire in another pile of tires about 25 feet away.
Crews extinguished both fires and discovered a body under the tires.
The body is believed to be that of a male but officials have not released an identity.
philadelphia news, logan news, fire, body found, local/state
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 46 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 14 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine