Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
VILLANOVA, Pa. - December 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a woman was driving under the influence when she was involved in a chain-reaction crash while her child was in the car.
The crash happened shortly before 6:00 p.m. Thursday in the 300 block of Spring Mill Road in Villanova.
Police say Karin Linde, 32, of Claymont, Delaware caused the crash, which involved four vehicles.
According to investigators, officers on the scene said she showed signs of alcohol impairment and was taken into custody.
Her child was not injured in the crash.
However, one of the other drivers was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Linde was released on bail.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, accident, DUI, local/state
- Skydiver injured in Washington Twp. accident 6 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery 34 min ago
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 22 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!