Clerk attacked with hot coffee in Point Breeze
POINT BREEZE - December 10, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police need your help finding a man who threw hot coffee on a store clerk in Point Breeze.
Surveillance cameras captured several angles of the incident back on November 30th inside Dean Food Market in the 1600 block of South Chadwick Street.
Police say the suspect was paying for his coffee when he began to argue about the price.
That's when he threw the coffee on the clerk and fled.
However, moments later, he returned with a knife and threatened the injured employee before leaving the store.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215-686-TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through PhillyPolice.com.
philadelphia news, point breeze news, robbery, assault, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police