Man shot, killed on Kensington street
KENSINGTON - December 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was gunned down on the streets of Kensington Wednesday morning, and police say the killer is still on the loose.
It was around 10:20 a.m. when Philadelphia Police and paramedics were called out to the report of a shooting at the intersection of D Street and Indiana Avenue.
When they arrived they found a 38-year-old man suffering from four gunshot wounds.
The victim was transported to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
So far, no word on suspects or a motive.
kensington news, philadelphia news, shooting, homicide, murder, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 2 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape 38 min ago
- Dead body found during Easter egg hunt
56 min ago