Man shot, killed on Kensington street
KENSINGTON - December 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man was gunned down on the streets of Kensington Wednesday morning, and police say the killer is still on the loose.
It was around 10:20 a.m. when Philadelphia Police and paramedics were called out to the report of a shooting at the intersection of D Street and Indiana Avenue.
When they arrived they found a 38-year-old man suffering from four gunshot wounds.
The victim was transported to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
So far, no word on suspects or a motive.
kensington news, philadelphia news, shooting, homicide, murder, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff 5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 17 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 16 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 58 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases