Man injured in shooting drives to Broad Street police station
LOGAN - December 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- A man who had just been shot drove his vehicle to a police station on Broad Street looking for help Wednesday afternoon.
At 3:10 p.m. the victim pulled his SUV up to the 35th police district headquarters located at Broad Street and Champlost Avenue.
He was transported to Albert Einstein Medical Center in critical condition and unconscious.
Police say that the victim's vehicle had been shot. The circumstances surrounding the shooting remain unclear at this time.
logan news, philadelphia news, shooting, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 54 min ago
- Police: Shooting at illegal after-hours bar in Trenton turns... 3 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
54 min ago
- Police: Shooting at illegal after-hours bar...
3 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos