Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
DOYLESTOWN, Pa. - December 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two women will spend time in custody for participating in a botched robbery that left a Philadelphia-area musician dead.
The Bucks County Courier Times reports a judge sentenced 19-year-old Tatyana Henderson to one to two years in prison.
Henderson served as a lookout when Danny DeGennaro was fatally shot at his Levittown home in 2011. She was 17 then, but was charged as an adult.
A woman charged as a juvenile also was sentenced on Tuesday. She'll continue serving time at a youth detention center for at least six more months.
The women testified against co-conspirators Jermaine Jackson, Breon Powell and Kazair Gist. They told jurors that Jackson recruited them to help "get money" from DeGennaro.
Jackson and Powell are serving life terms. Gist will be sentenced next week.
Information from: Bucks County Courier Times, http://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com
bucks county news, pennsylvania news, homicide, trial, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 1 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 45 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 52 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ