Man killed in North Philadelphia shooting
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - December 12, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a deadly shooting in North Philadelphia Thursday morning.
Around 10:00 a.m. police were called out to the report of a shooting at the intersection of Park Avenue and Pike Street.
Arriving officers found a male on the ground suffering from at least one gunshot wound.
He was later pronounced dead.
So far, there is no word on suspect or a motive.
north philadelphia news, philadelphia news, shooting, homicide, murder, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies