Rider University student thought missing found safe
LAWRENCE TWP., N.J. - December 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police say an 18-year-old Rider University student who was thought to have gone missing has been found safe.
Police say Sahbrene Elmahalawy was located Friday afternoon and was not endangered. Elmahalawy was reported missing earlier in the day after her parents told police they had last seen her when they dropped her off at Rider University in Lawrence Township.
New Jersey State Police tweeted out the following statement after announcing Elmahalawy was located:
The Lawrence Township Police Department and the New Jersey State Police Missing Persons Unit thanks you for your assistance regarding the missing Rider University student Sahbrene Elmahalawy.
No other information has been provided.
missing person, students, college, new jersey news, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos