Rider University student thought missing found safe
LAWRENCE TWP., N.J. - December 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Jersey State Police say an 18-year-old Rider University student who was thought to have gone missing has been found safe.
Police say Sahbrene Elmahalawy was located Friday afternoon and was not endangered. Elmahalawy was reported missing earlier in the day after her parents told police they had last seen her when they dropped her off at Rider University in Lawrence Township.
New Jersey State Police tweeted out the following statement after announcing Elmahalawy was located:
The Lawrence Township Police Department and the New Jersey State Police Missing Persons Unit thanks you for your assistance regarding the missing Rider University student Sahbrene Elmahalawy.
No other information has been provided.
missing person, students, college, new jersey news, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 29 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry 49 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape 6 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
29 min ago
- Dead body found during Easter egg hunt
24 min ago