Drugs, $29K in cash seized in raid at Rowan University dorm
GLASSBORO, N.J. - December 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say they found nearly $29,000 in cash and a variety of drugs inside a safe in a student's dormitory apartment on a southern New Jersey college campus.
The raid took place Thursday in the Edgewood Apartments on the Rowan University campus.
Glassboro police say 19-yerar-old student Brian Taylor of Manchester had LSD, MDMA, marijuana and various drug paraphernalia in the safe.
He's held on $50,000 bail, charged with possession with intent to distribute the drugs.
Another student and two others were given summonses for possession of under 50 grams of marijuana.
new jersey news, drugs, rowan university, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos