2 arrested in Delaware burglary spree
NEW CASTLE CO., Del. - December 13, 2013 (WPVI) -- New Castle County Police have arrested two men they say are responsible for multiple burglaries dating back to September.
Police arrested 28-year-old John Williams and 32-year-old Joseph Taddeo both of Wilmington after an investigation linked them to at least 5 burglaries in the New Castle and Wilmington areas.
Police say the pair committed at least three daytime burglaries together in New Castle and that Williams committed at least two burglaries in Wilmington including one in September.
Both are being charged with multiple counts of burglary and related offenses.
Williams is being held on $55,000 secured bail. Taddeo is being held on $32,500 secured bail.
The New Castle County Property Squad and Special Investigations Squad were also part of the investigation.
burglary, new castle county news, wilmington news, delaware news, local/state
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 18 min ago
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 30 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 3 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station
- Officials: Feb. pileup on Pa. Turnpike exposed gaps 15 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course 3 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
30 min ago