Police investigate deadly stabbing in Nicetown-Tioga
PHILADELPHIA - December 14, 2013 (WPVI) -- Homicide detectives are investigating a deadly stabbing in the Nicetown-Tioga section of Philadelphia Friday night.
Police say a 46-year-old woman was stabbed inside a home on the 3700 block of North Bouvier Street just after 10:30 p.m.
She was rushed to Temple University Hospital where she was pronounced dead a short time later.
No arrests have been made. The incident remains under investigation.
homicide, stabbing, philadelphia news, local/state
- At least 11 hurt in East Harlem building explosion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 42 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money 19 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death