Identity released of man killed in Route 563 crash
HAYCOCK TWP., Pa. - December 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police have released the identity of the man killed in an accident in Haycock Township, Bucks County.
It happened around 11:00 a.m. Saturday on Route 563 near Lake Nockamixon.
Authorities say 61-year-old Edward Manning of Kintnersville was traveling north when he lost control of his 2005 Hyundai Sonata, crossed over the southbound lanes and crashed into a tree. Manning was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are still trying to determine the cause for the crash.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, accident, local/state
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 48 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 16 min ago
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown 2 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 8 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 39 min ago