Power outage closes college campus in Camden County
BLACKWOOD, N.J. - December 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A power outage forced officials at Camden County Community College to cancel daytime classes Monday at the school's Blackwood Campus.
A notice on the school's website said physical plant personnel were expected to report to work, but faculty and day staff were asked to stay home.
A decision on whether evening classes would be held was to be made later in the day.
The school's other campuses remained open.
There was no immediate word what may have caused the outage.
new jersey news, power outage, college, camden county news, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ 7 min ago
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 4 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
1 min ago