Electrical wires trap 3 inside school bus in Chester County
PARKESBURG, Pa. - December 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- An accident in Chester County brought down electrical wires onto a small school bus, trapping the driver and two students inside.
The accident occurred around 12:40 p.m. Monday in the area of Old Stottsville Road and Borough Line Road in Parkesburg.
Officials say the driver and two students had to wait until wires were de-energized before they could get off their bus.
So far, no word on what led to the accident.
Luckily, no one was seriously injured.
chester county news, pennsylvania news, accident, school bus, local/state
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 23 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos