Jackknifed truck cleared on NE Extension in Salford Twp.
SALFORD, Pa. - December 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- A jackknifed tractor-trailer caused delays on the northbound Northeast Extension Monday afternoon.
The incident happened at 12:41 p.m. Monday at mile marker 36 in Salford Township, Montgomery County.
State Police say the truck jackknifed and hit an embankment.
The shoulder and right lane were blocked for a time while crews worked to remove the truck.
There are no reported injuries at this time.
montgomery county news, pennsylvania news, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility 32 min ago
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia