Car into creek in Merion Station
MERION STATION, Pa. - December 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Emergency officials rescued a driver whose car went into a creek in Montgomery County.
Authorities received a call around 4:15 p.m. that car went into a creek on the 200 block of Valley Road in Merion Station.
Officials on the scene tell Action News that the male driver backed out of his driveway and kept going, crashing into the creek.
He was rescued and transported to Lankenau Hospital in an unknown condition.
Lower Merion police are investigating.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 16 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 52 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia 51 min ago
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
2 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
52 min ago