Car into creek in Merion Station
MERION STATION, Pa. - December 16, 2013 (WPVI) -- Emergency officials rescued a driver whose car went into a creek in Montgomery County.
Authorities received a call around 4:15 p.m. that car went into a creek on the 200 block of Valley Road in Merion Station.
Officials on the scene tell Action News that the male driver backed out of his driveway and kept going, crashing into the creek.
He was rescued and transported to Lankenau Hospital in an unknown condition.
Lower Merion police are investigating.
pennsylvania news, montgomery county news, accident, local/state
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Up to $50K stolen in Target armed robbery 4 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 39 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!