Basement fire spreads through Haverford Township home
HAVERFORD TWP., Pa. - December 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled a house blaze in Haverford Township, Pennsylvania Tuesday morning.
The fire broke out shortly after 1:30 a.m. in the 700 block of Millbrook Lane.
The flames started in the basement and quickly spread to the first and second floors.
Fire crews placed the two-alarm blaze under control within fifteen minutes.
There were no reports of any injuries.
What sparked the blaze is still under investigation, but officials say they believe the cause could have been electrical.
fire, haverford township news, pennsylvania news, local/state
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 16 min ago
- Sunny, blustery winds today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police search for gunman in bar shooting 28 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Woman crashes into tractor trailer in Mayfair 1 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Dozens charged in alleged slip and fall scheme
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Police search for gunman in bar shooting
28 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos