Prominent Philadelphia attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
PHILADELPHIA - December 17, 2013 (WPVI) -- Action News has learned that longtime Philadelphia attorney A. Charles Peruto Sr. has died.
For decades, Peruto represented clients in some of the region's most notable cases.
Many of the lawyers who knew him say he was one of the area's best.
Peruto, Sr. had been ill for the last six months and he died earlier in the day Tuesday.
A. Charles Peruto was 86-years-old.
philadelphia news, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 44 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 54 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 8 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
9 min ago