Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
CHERRY HILL, N.J. - December 18, 2013 (WPVI) -- A large water main break has created a river of ice and water down a street in Cherry Hill, New Jersey early Wednesday morning.
The water began gushing on the eastbound lanes of Route 70 near Cornell Avenue.
Police tell Action News that two lanes are closed and a third lane may also close while crews repair the break.
Salt trucks are on the scene to help water crews with the ice conditions.
The water main break is near a major retail area.
Shoppers and motorists can expect delays.
cherry hill news, water main break, new jersey news, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 54 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 1 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
54 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos